Citizens in the municipality decide on matters of immediate and daily significance from their life and work and through forms of local self-government that can establish them in accordance with the Statute.
Municipalities may establish forms of local self-government, such as:
-to the city – urban communities;
-in settlements – local communities
Citizens through the forms of local self-government take care of:
– Responding to communal infrastructure issues for the respective area;
– maintenance of objects of public interest (water supply, streets, cultural homes, sports facilities, etc.);
– protection of the environment and nature;
– arranging and maintenance of cemeteries in rural settlements;
– launching an initiative for space arrangement;
-organizing cultural, sports, entertainment and other manifestations and
– others work from immediate everyday importance for the life and work of citizens.